Job Description: Distribution Center
ERIE SPORT STORE, INC.
Title: Distribution Center Driver/Processor
Occupation Status: Full-Time/ Hourly or Part-time/Hourly
Work Schedule: Monday-Saturday; 20-46 hours
Assist in the day to day functions of the warehouse.
Education: High school
Experience: General knowledge of warehouse functions; CDL preferred, but not required.
• Ability to relate effectively on a professional level with all members of the Erie Sport Store.
• Proficiency in English
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have a confident disposition, be polite, helpful and be able to treat others with respect
• Must maintain smart attire and appearance
• Basic understanding of inventory software, databases and systems
• Basic understanding of modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational time management skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to deal with moving heavy objects
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
• Will be transporting firearms and thus have no criminal record
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
2. Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from customers and store.
3. Make sure supervisor is aware of maintenance and repairs needed for company vehicles
4. Clean the inside and outside of company vehicles on a regular basis.
5. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
6. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; keeping communal areas clean (including the restroom).
7. Completes inventory or warehouse reports by entering required information.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.